The British Home Office requires any non citizen who seeks entry into England, Wales, and Scotland to obtain a Student visa. This student visa has a specific validity period and certain conditions attached to ensure that the student entering the UK understands their obligations and is also aware of the repercussions for not complying with these conditions. Students are required to maintain their enrollment with a prescribed Institution.
We have given you a summary of the major areas to understand in respect to the Visa Application process.
A visa is an entry clearance which gives permission to the student to enter the Country to Study. Each year thousands of international students attain a visa to study in the UK.
Apply Overseas helps thousands of Indian students enter varied universities in the UK every year. We also provide full support to our students to apply for student visas.
UK STUDENT VISA RULES:
The UK Universities are world renowned and its degree is globally acknowledged & accepted. The students gain skills, qualifications and experience which make them the finest amongst their generation.
Important Information for Indian Students:
- International students at UK universities can work 20 hours a week during studies if going for a course at level 6 or above.
- International students at UK universities can work full time (40 hours a week) during holiday periods if going for a course at level 6 or above.
- After graduating you can work full-time in the UK if your job is in the relevant field & provides a salary of minimum 20,000 GBP
- The UK’s leading employers expect to recruit significantly more graduates and are offering 8.7% more entry-level vacancies than last year – the biggest annual rise in graduate recruitment for four years.
- This substantial increase in graduate vacancies takes graduate recruitment to its highest level since 2007 and means that there will be more opportunities for university-leavers than at any time since the start of the recession.
- Graduate starting salaries at the UK’s leading graduate employers are expected to remain unchanged for an unprecedented fifth year – at a median of £29,000.
- Students will have four months to find a job after they graduate.
- Graduate Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIER 1) – 1900 places under this scheme which gives an opportunity for Postgraduate students to extend their visa by 1 year.
TIER 4 STUDENT VISA (PBS)
Tier 4 (General) Student visa is for the student coming to the United Kingdom for their higher education & this category falls under the POINT BASED SYSTEM. Students need to obtain 30 points for CAS & 10 points for Funds Maintenance to obtain a study visa.
Apply Overseas has expert Student Counsellors who can advise you in great detail about the Student Visa Application Process. The UK process is a little complicated and having the right advise will ensure that your Student Visa Application is successful.
We at Apply Overseas helps you throughout and provides you free counselling on your study abroad queries. We are actually nearer to you and you can contact us for all your queries and we will provide you free assistance for your study abroad options.Get your Visa queries resolved by fixing an appointment with our Ex-Visa Officials.
Contact Apply Overseas and speak to a counselor today.